Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Term 4 goals!!!

Image result for goalsThis blog post will be about if I still need to achieve my goals that I set for myself this term and if there is anything else I would like to achieve. Just something I would like to say: I am sorry for not posting on Monday because I had to much other work to do.

Image result for completion gif
me writing this blogpost.
I have already completed all my goals for this term like one was getting through to Wellington zone for Vortex and try to get 100% in basic facts every-time.

Other goals I would like to complete before this term end would be try to get a 50 for cricket and get 100% in a ratios test. Another one would be complete all my tasks this week because I still need to do a maths sheet:(

This was my blogpost for this week. Come back soon for another one.

No comments:

Post a Comment