Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Plant assignment... GONE WRONG!!!

Image result for pot plant cartoonFirst, I am suppose to have a picture of my plant on this post but I have tried every possible way but nothing has worked. This blog post will be about four interesting facts I have learnt about plants from our science unit.

First fact:
I never knew plants reproduced, I knew about pollination but not reproducing. I didn't know plants had ovaries, eggs and all of that stuff.

Second fact:
I never knew some types of vermin can pollinate some plants. That one I found pretty interesting.

Image result for plant gifThird fact:
Another fact I found interesting but surprising was that there are barely any native plants in New Zealand that have fruit on them.

Fourth fact:
The final fact is that there are two different types of pollen. One type has light and smooth particles so that the wind can carry them through the air. The second type has heavy and rough particles so they can stick and stay on the animals fur or hair.

That is my blog post for this week.
Come back soon for another one.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment