Monday, November 14, 2016

Speeches!!! :(

Image result for speechesThis week we have to present our speeches in front of our class. My speech is about the History of Halloween. I will be writing about how prepared I am and somethings I need to focus on when I am presenting this speech. 


Image result for nearly died gif
Me exiting the stage
I am pretty prepared to present my speech. I have memorised it pretty well but I could do a bit more practice. I usually practice my speech 4 times every afternoon so the words can be glued to my brain.

I have done cue cards but instead of writing bullet points I just wrote down my whole speech but I wont be reading my speech off the cue cards. 
Image result for failed speech gif
Me doing my speech and the audience reacting

Some things I will work on is trying not sway while presenting my speech. Also I will try to do more hand gestures and also try put different tones in my voice. 

2 comments:

  1. I assume that the picture in the top right is you saying your speech? lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Henry - good post, but can you change the colour scheme? It's hard to read blue on black.

    ReplyDelete