Monday, October 24, 2016

Production!!!

Last week we performed our 
Image result for robin hood
production in front of many people. Our production was Robin and the Sherwood Hoodies. I will be talking about what I enjoyed the most about my role, what was my highlight, the funniest moment and what I wish I had done differently.

Image result for little john/big john robin hoodWhat I enjoyed the most with my role was doing two different voices because I was Little John/ Big John. I also enjoyed saying a joke then listening to the audience crack up. 

My highlight of the whole production would of been working with everybody else and listening to their ideas. Also watching people acting.

The funniest moment was when Iraklis fell of his chair on stage which just added to the comedy of the production. Also listening to certain jokes said by people.

Something different I could've done would of been doing have actions. But some of the lines I said were quite odd if I was going to do hand actions.

That is my blog post for this week see you soon for another.

2 comments: