Sunday, October 9, 2016

First Blog Post for Term 4 - Quotes

Image result for dabbing gif
This guy knows his stuff
Before we get into things I would like to say sorry for not blogging anything because it was school holidays for 2 weeks. But now it is over (sad face) so it is time to do work. Also soz about the highlight thing I couldn't get rid of it.

This blog post will be about a famous quote that was said in a speech performed by a famous person. I will be discussing who said it and why it appeals to me. 


This is the quote:

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.

The man who said this was Martin Luther King Jr. He mentioned this quote in his speech 'I have a Dream'. This quote stood out for me because it was very creative and sounds as though he took time and effort make this quote. This quote means you cannot defeated or get rid of something by using the same thing, you have too use something else in the same way or in a different way.

That is my blog post for this week. Come back soon for another:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment