Monday, September 12, 2016

Strategic Space Stuff!!! (Alliteration)

Image result for space artLast week we were given a piece of paper with 10 space activities on it. We have to complete 6 of the 10 activities over 3 weeks as well as completing our other tasks. This post I will be talking about 1 of the activities I completed.

Image result for sci fi planetThe activity I did was create a piece of artwork that fitted into a space theme. I drew a planet with greens and blues on it which also looked like a planet from a different world. 

What I liked about this was that I could use my imagination and use certain colours and also shading the colours to give the planet a nice effect. Some new skills I learnt would be shading and blending colours with pencils.

That is my blog post for this weeks. Come back soon for another!!! 

1 comment:

  1. did you just say a planet from another world (sorry just had too). Nice post by the way.

    ReplyDelete